In Dreams Hotel Puerto Rico, we understand that economic growth, the welfare of our society and the environment are fully connected. As part of our society we have a responsibility to our environment and we must cooperate in every possible way.
Our strategy is to guide our guests and employees to protect our environment and conserve our natural resources.
How we help:
- Preserving our natural resources, specially the water.
- Improving internal and external environment of the property. Using biodegradable products inside. Sowing abroad,? training employees, guests and members of the community.
- We provide containers for collection of cardboard, paper, aluminum and plastic. For both our facility, and for the people who wish to bring their waste to our facility.
- We hire local employees.
Together we can transform the environment.
With consistent effort, we set a good example for future generations, who will benefit from our efforts.
Greenleaders Gold level All green practices:
- Ceilings and structure are painted with colors with ultra white base to repel ultraviolet rays and thus reduce the energy consumption of air conditioners.
- All air conditioners are inverters.
- Clothes tended, to save electricity.
- Water taps were installed in all sinks, which are push type.
- The shower heads have aerators.
- The toilets are efficient, using 4.5 liters or less of water.
- Rainwater is used for irrigation of plants, washing common areas and fill toilets.
- Liquid soap dispensers are used to avoid wastage of soap.
- All detergents are biodegradable.
- The sheets are purchased from a fine material for easy drying.
- We dispose efficiently, batteries, paint and electronic products.
- We suggest our guests to assist us, with recycling and waste segregation, and the importance of conservation.
- We promote the use of public transport.
- We solicit suggestions on green practices of the guests.